Sunday 18 September 2011


I HATE SPORT !!!


S
port is very unimportant word for me, it gives me no benefit, three Points that are extremely correct about this opinion:


1.       Money
Sport is just a waste of money, it gives much money to be “thrown “. In fact, everyone who want to have sport, they should buy sport properties, and it costs about 2- 4 Rp. 2 Million (for ex: treadmill, Swiss-ball, barbell, etc). That’s very useless; I’d like to buy Blackberry rather than this.
2.       Time
Also, it’s a waste of time; you have no free time, if you’re pushed to doing this. A time for Sleep, Browse the internet, play music, watch TV would be lost if we’re focus on this. Obviously, running/jogging in the morning makes you lose your sleep Time, it’s tiring.
3.        Disease
Undoubtly, many heart attack-victims are died because of sport, for ex: adjie massaid. Mr.adjie massaid died suddenly while he was playing Futsal (popular current sport in Indonesia). So it strengthens my Opinion, and I think that’s correct. I don’ want to dead unintentionally  

No comments:

Post a Comment